Ever wonder why people say that liposuction can “melt your fat away?” Well, this is because the laser used in laser liposuction makes the fat cells burst and liquefy into fatty oil before they’re suctioned by the cannula that the surgeon uses.
So yes, laser liposuction literary melts your fat away.
Our surgeon, Dr. Tirgari, is highly trained and experienced in performing the most advanced techniques in liposuction surgery. His education and training have given him the opportunity to learn about the art and science of cosmetic surgery. He’s trained under the tutelage of some of the most renowned liposuction surgeons, including the founder of the tumescent liposuction technique.
If you’ve always wanted to get rid of those stubborn fat deposits on your body, Avalon Lipo & Aesthetics offers you a better option to the traditional liposuction procedure with laser liposuction. We’re confident that you’ll be satisfied with the results. Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation at 619-727-4495. We happily serve the areas of San Diego and Carlsbad, California.
Benefits of Laser Liposuction
The laser liposuction procedure is the most advanced liposuction method today and is a safe and effective means for eliminating unwanted areas of fat on the body. While it’s important to remember that liposuction of any kind is not intended as a weight loss solution, it can help you contour and trim your physique. Because of genetics some people, no matter how much they exercise and diet, still have stubborn pockets of fat in certain areas of the body.
Laser lipo can help with fatty deposits in many areas of the body, including:
- Abdomen and waist
- Cheeks, chin, and neck
- Arms and upper arms
- Knees and ankles
- Male breast tissue
- Love handles
Candidates for Laser Liposuction
If you want to explore this body slimming treatment, one of our friendly staff members will schedule you for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Tirgari. Your initial consultation with our surgeon will involve the assessment of your current body and overall health profile. We also take into consideration your family history and lifestyle practices. We do this to make sure that you are a good candidate for the procedure and you can undergo it without worrying about any major complications.
In general, good candidates for laser liposuction include those who:
- Are in good overall health
- Have no medical conditions or illnesses
- Have firm, elastic skin, and good muscle tone
- Are non-smokers (or those willing to quit for a period before and after treatment)
- Have healthy, positive, and realistic expectations for their goals
Once you are qualified, we will draft a custom treatment plan just for you. Regardless of whether you are a man or a woman, we can help you look and feel your best.
Laser Liposuction Procedure
Once our surgeon has determined that you are a good fit to undergo laser liposuction surgery, you will be scheduled for the procedure. Because of the advanced nature of this procedure, downtime is minimal after having this procedure and you’re free to leave the clinic right after having the treatment. You can take a day off work and attend to your normal tasks the next day.
The laser liposuction procedure generally is as follows:
- Preparation: Before the surgery, the target area will be cleaned and marked by Dr. Tirgari. Next, local anesthesia will be infused into the target area. Having local anesthesia means that you are awake during the whole procedure. You can even talk with the surgeon and tell him if you are experiencing any discomfort.
- Surgery: The laser cannula is inserted on the marked areas and will be moved back and forth by our surgeon to reach all the stubborn pockets of fat. The laser is inserted only around 2-3mm into the skin through tiny incisions that will not lead to scarring. Once the fat cells are melted, a small cannula is used to suction them out from your body. Any remaining fat cells will be eliminated by your body through your liver.
- Recovery and results: After the procedure, you’ll rest for a time and be given pain medications. You’ll then be allowed to go home after you receive your home care instructions. Since we don’t use general anesthesia, large incisions, or stitches recovery is generally within 24 to 72 hours after surgery. You may be asked to wear surgical garments to aid in healing and help the skin tightening effect of laser liposuction. It’s recommended to have someone take you home, where you will rest and follow our post-operative instructions.
Our Dr. will see you on a regular basis post-procedure to ensure you are healing properly and are feeling comfortable with your results. Results can be seen right away. A major benefit of the liposuction technology that we use is that the results only continue to improve in the coming weeks and months. However, you must follow our post-op instructions and adhere to strict lifestyle choices, which we will be glad to help you with.
Contact Our Experienced Laser Liposuction Specialist Today
Our cosmetic surgeon Dr. Reza Tirgari is one the most recognized and trusted liposuction specialists in the area. By continually training in the most advanced methods and using the latest technologies, Dr. Tirgari and his whole staff can help you achieve the look and feel you desire for your body.
For more information on how laser liposuction can help you, call us today at 619-727-4495 to schedule your complimentary consultation. We happily serve the areas of San Diego and Carlsbad, California.